Updates and Reminders - Feb. 2, 2024
It’s hard to believe we are already in February! It’s been such a great year that I think it feels even faster than normal. February is a busy month, so here are your updates and reminders to keep you up to speed:
- Thank you to the twenty-six parents who expressed interest in being part of a Career Day event. We are still in the early stages of planning the event we hope to host in March. More information will be shared out as we formalize the event. If you are interested in being part of the day, please complete the Career Sharing Survey. Thank you!
- For Fourth and Fifth grade parents of students participating in Honors Orchestra, the last rehearsal will be Monday night at the High School at 5:00pm. The concert will immediately follow at 7:00pm.
- On Wednesday, February 14th we will end the day with our Valentine Socials. Thanks to Home and School and our Homeroom Parents for organizing the volunteers for these events.
- There is no school on Friday, February 16th and Monday, February 19th for the President’s Day holiday.
- An early reminder that PSSA testing for 3rd, 4th and 5th grade students (only) take place from April 25th through May 5th. Just a reminder that I am unable to excuse absences for trips for 3rd, 4th and 5th graders during that window.
- As you may have seen in News in a Nutshell, we are holding off on the Fun Run fundraiser until next fall.
- We are excited to bring back our 3rd grade play this year, which will be on March 22nd.
- Here is the latest episode of News From The Nest.
Thank you for your continued support!