Updates and Reminders - Oct. 27, 2023
We had a Fun Friday at Oak Ridge! Today’s challenge was to identify twenty mystery pictures from around the building. SO many classes got all the answers correct and H5 and G3 were selected from the drawing. They will pick their class owls on Monday. Here are a few additional updates and reminders:
- The Fall Parade and Socials will take place on Tuesday, October 31st. This year’s parade will begin around 1:40. Families are welcome to join us to view the parade if the weather permits an outdoor parade. We have families stand on the grass that surrounds the main playground area. Students will parade around the track several times for photos. Following the parade, parents who are signed up to help with the parties will report to their child’s homeroom.
- Just a friendly reminder that as you are preparing costumes for your child, please remember that there are no weapons or look alike weapons allowed for costumes (or anytime throughout the year). Thanks for understanding.
- If you are sending in treats for the Fall Social, you should have been made aware of any allergy issues in your child’s classroom to avoid. If you have not heard or still have questions, please reach out to the classroom teacher. We want to make sure we have a fun and safe social for all. Thank you!
- On Friday, November 10th, we will honor our Oak Ridge Family Veterans at our Owl Time Assembly. If you have a Veteran in your family please feel free to invite them to be honored by filling in the Veterans Day Assembly RSVP Form. .
- Monday, November 13th is Picture Retake Day.
- Conferences will be held on Monday, November 20th, Tuesday November 21st and the morning of Wednesday, November 22nd. Invitations to sign up for conferences have gone out through your child’s teacher.
- Here is the latest episode of News From The Nest.
Thank you for your continued support!